Thursday, July 5, 2007

Introduction

Hello friends.

As a mathematics student, I have always been a bit sceptic about occult things, though while learning and experimenting astrology I have seen that from almost all horoscopes, excepting those of saints, I can predict, nearly perfectly, the future life and almost certainly speculate the past life, not only of the native, but also of some of the close relatives of the native.

This has evoked in me an idea that astrology is not a totally wrong idea, because if it were, 50% of the prediction should have been false, while only 10% turns out to be false!

Now comes the question of the foundation. Some people claim that the radiation from the distant planets affect the living beings and "major" phenomena on earth. Radiation is an

electromagnetic wave - they may influence but I am not sure they do. Some people claim that {the net electromagnetic field of a human body+geomagnetic field} is somehow influenced by the cosmic/planetary radiations! But others argue that the intensity of the planetary radiation is too slender to influence on us.

I am not a physicist, and as a mathematician I concentrate upon most abstract portions of mathematics and it is not quite possible for me to handle the whole realm without the help of any experts.

There is a point - I myself practiced some meditation for some months and experienced that IT IS POSSIBLE TO INFLUENCE THE ENVIRONMENT BY REGULATING THE MIND!

But I could not proceed any further in the meditation because at the bottom of the second month of my practice I became extremely ill -- psychologically, mentally, of which the cause may be the meditation. So I didn't dare to continue that thing - but I did learn that the PSYCHE may be a means to regulate, at least to some extent, the fate of an individual. See that in a horoscope the subconscious psyche is denoted by the 9th house and at the same time, the 9th house is said to dictate the fate/destiny of the native.

That's an introduction and is nothing better than a mere introduction - please help me investigate the philosophy of life. If you are a physicist, please tell me what you think of the possibility of a planet's being influencing a life. I have used the Lahiri ephemeris and calculated the horoscopes and on that basis, successfully predicted the past life of a number of individuals. So it is a serious matter - please look at that.

I have much hope.

Thanks and regards,

Saurav

No comments: